Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New format.

Update: I've decided to keep my website. I have bought the web hosting again and have uploaded the site, however it will take about 24 hours for it to become active. I will keep this blog as well, as I find it quite fun to share new information here. My domain  name crochetandknitting.com will no longer redirect to this blog once the hosting becomes active, rather it will go right to my website which will contain links to this blog as well. 
Update: Oct. 9, 2013 - Crochetandknitting.com should be back online early this evening.
Update: Oct. 10, 2013 - I am having a difficult time getting my site set up with the hosting company. I managed to get it to redirect in my domain registrant account to my account at the hosting company, but it's still not exactly right. I'm waiting for replies to my support tickets.
--------------------------------------

I've changed the Crochet and Knitting website. I still have some information to get moved to the new format. 

I decided to go with blogging only as it is easier to update. I do not need to do the HTML coding, unless I want to, so that is a big help.

The tabs at the top of the page will take you to my Free Patterns, the Pattern Search forum, etc.  I hope you find this site helpful. I'll continue to add great info on crochet and knitting and other crafts. As well, I hope to get back to designing some new patterns in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment