Thursday, July 18, 2013

Baby/Toddler Hooded Cable Sweater

This is one of my favourite patterns. It is done in crochet using 3 ply baby yarn. The instructions are for ages 6 months all the way up to 6 years old. I have made one for each of my grandchildren all done in the 6 months to 1 year size.

I made this sweater for my first grandson in baby blue. For my granddaughter, I made it in a light purple, like the colour of lilacs. And for my second grandson I made it in a variegated blue. I never added the pompom on the top of the hood. I don't really care for those.

This pattern is designed by Agnes Russell. She did a great job on it. I found the instructions easy to follow. The skill level for this is listed as "Intermediate". You can find it at  Free-Crochet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment